How It Works
- Register via RegisterNow to start logging your activity for the month of NOVEMBER.
During Registration you can Create or Join a Group if someone has created it already.
You can also sign up as an individual and during registration join one of the prepared Groups.
- Sign up for Strava – All participants will need to sign up or do their entries manually https://www.strava.com/register/free
- Request to join the Peninsula Active E-scape Strava Club – further details on this are available on the Wetlands Fun Website. NOTE: You do not need to if you joined the E-Scape Strava Club last year.
- We’ll create the Group for you and provide you with a link and code (via email) to join your Group on Challenge Hound.
Cyclists NOTE: You need to nominate that you are a Cycling Group and in the Team Name we will insert Cyclist.
ie: Example group name is Dodgers – this will display as Cyclist-Dodgers.
This allows for a clear difference between Cycling focused groups and Run/Walk groups.
A Walk/Run can be recorded against a Cycling group but Cycling cannot be recorded against a Walk/Run group.
- Complete your activities using either Strava or linking your own GPS device to Strava. (Manual entry is possible)
- Share activity (optional) with the Strava Club and on the Seaford Wetlands Fun Run Facebook page
There are WEEKLY and End of Month Prizes so….
Keep an eye our Facebook Page
1st November to 28th November
The following activities …
- Run, Jog, Walk
- Cycle (Virtual E-Scape Only)